mandag 9. oktober 2017

Sunset over Grand Canyon

It's time for the reveal from the double page team at Stick it Down.

I have made a layout with photos taken in the sunset at Grand Canyon. It was great to see, but it's hard to catch with the camera. 
Here is my page:


As you can see I used square photos instead of the circle ones in the sketch. I did it because I think it was better for my photos this time.
The sketch indicates two layers on top of the background paper and under the splash. I used only one and used washitape and a faux stiching to mark the other layer.


Here you can see the washi and the faux stich:


The sketch had very little embelishments, so I added in some more. On the photo over you can see a sentiment and an arrow that I put down on the left side.
I used some diecuts of trees in some places.


I used a Colorwash spray on the background and dripped some other mists too.



For my title I used thickers which I colored with gold Inka Gold.


The patterned papers are from Authenthique.

You have until October 31 to participate in the challenge at Stick it Down. And don't forget that we also have monthly sketches for cards and one-page layouts too.

Ingen kommentarer: