tirsdag 1. august 2017

Feeling Sketchy, sketch #174

It's August and a new month means a new sketch is up at Feeling Sketchy.


Here is my card:




Here is the sketch:

Jen Leeflang sitt bilde.

Our sponsor this time is DisDigi Stamps.

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.


I choose to start to make this years Christmas card. I love this stamp from Kort og Godt and the text stamp from Norsk Stempelblad is also one of my favorites.


I put on some holly leaf, and as you can see, my image is put on 3D adhesive pads.



I did put also my text on 3D adhesive pads, and used some ink on the edges of all my papers.




4 kommentarer:

ingunnsinekort sa...

Veldig koselig julekort med nydelig stempel. Er det lenge siden du kjøpte det, jeg finner det ikke hos Kort og Godt?
Ingunn

Hanne sa...

Ingunn, det ser ut som jeg har kjøpt det i 2007, for da laget jeg de første kortene med det.

ingunnsinekort sa...

Takk! Da har de dem nok ikke lenger men jeg får støvsuge nett butikkene på leit etter et restelager:)

Dorothy S sa...

I saw this on Feeling Sketchy and I want to let you know I like it a lot - the image is especially lovely.