onsdag 8. mars 2017

Ice skating worship

Last winter we wanted to have a worship outdoors. The local sportsteam has an Ice Skate Festival on the local lake. We asked if we could have a worship in their tent. They said yes, and the first Sunday after the Festival we had the worship.
Since I got these photos from one of the one who attended I have wanted to do something with them. 


When I saw this sketch at Let's Scrap, I thought it would work perfect for these photos.


The papers and most of the embellishments are from the Desember 2016 kit from Swirlydoos.


I used some snowpaint on the metallic snowflakes and put some bells on them.


 I used the same paint with a stensil to make snowflakes around.


6 kommentarer:

Jonnece sa...

Great layout Hanne, I love the snowflakes ❄️. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap. Jonnece DT

Angie Pond sa...

So beautiful and elegant! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

scrapqueen141 sa...

Beautiful layout! I loved your embellishments on this page! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie

Esther Putters sa...

I love the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

Fiona sa...

I love your snowflake embellishment's. Great take on this months sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap Sketches'

CathQuillScrap sa...

Lovely take on the sketch, especially the snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with let's Scrap Sketches