onsdag 1. februar 2017

Stick it Down, February double sketch

It's a new month and time for new sketches at Stick it Down.

Here is my take on this month double sketch:


As you can see have I mirrowed the sketch. I did this because of the photo up in the left corner. This photo would have looked awkward on the other side, with Crhist looking out from the layout.



I used a stensil and some stonepaint from Art Anthology on the background.
The fence is painted with Prima paint.


Here is the journaling about the Los Angeles Cathedral, of course handwritten.


The Cathedrals full name was too long for the title so I put it over the main picture, "Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels".


For the title on the page I used the short version.


I have used two chipboards from Blue Fern Studio and they are colored with embossing powder from Lindys Stamp Gang. One of my favorite methods for coloring chipboards.



1 kommentar:

Pinklady 68 sa...

Kjempefine LOèr, Hanne! LIkte oppsett og pynt veldig godt:-)

God helg!
Klem Laila.