torsdag 1. desember 2016

Feeling Sketchy December 1.

It's time for a new challenge over at Feeling Sketchy.

This time the challenge is ANYTHING GOES !!!

No sketch to use, but of course you can choose one of our old sketches, or a sketch from someone else, if you want.

I have made a Christmas card for inspiration.



As you can see, I have made a pretty easy card. I have used one piece of patterned paper, a stamp and some dies.


With this die from Tim Holtz you can get a pattern in your paper and let the background paper come through. I used a white cardstock on this card to let the beautiful poinsettias and holly leaves and berries.


I used just one little poinsettia as embellishment.
The stamp is from Kort og Godt, and the text says Merry Christmas (in norwegian).

Ingen kommentarer: