mandag 17. oktober 2016

Stick it Down double page inspiration

It's time for the rest of the double page team at Stick it Down to show our inspiration layouts for the double page sketch.

I have used photos from a trip to the US last year showing the great Rocky Mountains. I have used papers and embellishments from the September kit from Swirlydoss, with papers from BoBunny, Prima flowers and chipboards from Creative Embellishment.


Here is the sketch:


It's still time to play along with us this month. You have until October 31.

I let the chipboards without any treatment this time, I think the long filmstrips looked great on this page with all the 4x6 photos.

For the title I used three different types of letters. For Rocky I used a QK alphabeth, for mountain I used some letter stickers from BoBunny (came in the kit) and for national park I used some square alphastickers.


I alos used a sticker for an additional text, below my photos, together with a filmstrip and some flowers.


All patterned papers got a touch of distress ink on the edges.


With this layout I also take part in the challenge Prosjekt2016 at Scrappeland, challenge 1 for october is an inspiration photo:

Høstkos

Ingen kommentarer: