søndag 17. januar 2016

A small canvas



Sometimes it's fun just to play around with colors, paint, mist, stamps and stensils. This weekend I have done that and here is the result:


I just couldn't resist the January Color challeng spray set from Lindy's Stamp Gang and wanted to try them out when they came in the mail.

Have taken a new photo in better light, so here shows the colors much better:





I found a small canvas (12 x 18 cm) and a stack with ATC motives among my scrap stash.
So with that, the aprays and the board for January Color Challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang I started on my project.



I used all the sprays from the January 2016 color set on the background of my canvas.

I painted the flowers with the two lilac colors and had som glitter on both them and in some other places.



I also used some micro beads and glitter.




1 kommentar:

Scrappegal sa...

Nyyydelig bilde!!! Virkelig vakkert og inspirerende!